Duff-Norton Mitre Boxes
Power transmission component
Power transmission systems frequently use multiple actuator arrangements. Such systems commonly use mitre boxes to effectively position and equally distribute loads. As the mitre boxes are supplied with 1:1 gear ratios as standard, all motion is synchronous upon system actuation through the main drive shaft.
- 98% average efficiency ratings.
- Carburized and case hardened bevel gears.
- Alloy steel input/output shafts for greater strength.
- Anti-friction bearings on all shafts.
- MB-4 and MB-8 models come with lifetime lubrication, stainless steel shafts and aluminum housings.