Duff-Norton Screw Jacks
Ball Screw Jacks
Screw Jacks - 1/4 to 350 Ton
1/2-to-50-ton capacity. Ball Screw Jacks provide high efficiency and high speed in one linear positioning package. These actuators come in many standard models, or can be custom designed for any application up to 50 tons. The positive action of the low friction ball screw and nut design provides longer life at load and requires less power to achieve a specified thrust. Ball screw actuators can be used individually, in tandem or as part of a larger mechanical system. With lifts up to 20 feet, Duff-Norton Ball Screw actuators offer the perfect solution to many linear positioning applications.
- Requires less power by providing positive mechanical action.
- Long predictable ball screw and ball nut life.
- Ball screw actuators can be used individually, in tandem or as part of a larger mechanical system.
- Move loads and apply force more efficiently than other mechanical actuators.
- Ball screw jacks reliably handle full loads in tension or compression.
- Ball screws permit faster operation and longer life under heavy loads.