Duff-Norton Screw Jacks
Continuous Duty Screw Jacks
Screw Jacks - 1/4 to 350 Ton
3,500 to 27,000 pound load capacity. Continuous Duty Cycle actuators are specifically designed for continuous operation. The gear set in these actuators operate in an oil bath for thermal efficiency and long life. The shell is made of a finned aluminum for better cooling properties. Additionally, the Duff-Norton ball screw system increases these models efficiency.
- The gear set in the Continuous Duty Cycle actuator operates in an oil bath for thermal efficiency and long life.
- Designed to run at a worm speed of 1750 rpm fully loaded.
- Efficient design needs less power to run.
- Sand-cast aluminum housings for added heat dissipation.
- The shell is made of a finned aluminum for better cooling properties.
- Available with C-Face Motor Adaptors and Reducers.