General Purpose Rotary Unions
MEDIA: Water, Steam, Hot Oil, and Air
PRESSURE: 750 / 120 / 300 PSI
TEMPERATURE: 300ºF (149ºC) / 350ºF (177ºC) / 395ºF (202ºC)
SPEED: 1000 RPM
MATERIAL: 300 grade stainless steel
- Corrosion Resistant - 300 grade stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Long Service Life - Two precision bearings keep the seal faces perfectly aligned for long service life.
- Dual Flow Option - With the addition of an elbow, the 5000 Series can become dual flow.
- Balanced Mechanical Seal Design - The balanced mechanical seal design allows for optimal operation with a wide variety of media.
- Replaceable Cartridge - Integrated cartridge design makes repairs fast and easy, reducing maintenance costs.
Multiple Seal Design Options
5000 Series (Standard)
Carbon graphite against a ceramic coated steel seal design offers long life
5000 ASM Series
Duff-Norton’s Advanced Seal Materials (ASM) seal for abrasive applications, where softer sealing faces are subject to grooving. The ASM seal is a tungsten carbide face ring against a siliconized graphite seal ring, offering unsurpassed protection against grooving in applications where other materials fail.