The use of a bellows boot for is highly recommended most actuator applications. Duff-Norton can provide bellows boots for the most stringent application requirement.
- Protects the lifting screw from: dust, dirt, moisture, and corrosive contaminants.
- Helps maintain the proper lubrication.
- Can be provided for all actuator screw end types and configurations.
- Standard bellows boots are made of neoprene coated nylon with sewn construction.
- Special bellows boots can be provided with a variety of materials for applications involving high temperatures, highly corrosive atmospheres, and other special conditions.
- Bellows boots can also be provided from molded materials, with internal or external guides to prevent sagging, and with zippers for easy installation or removal.