General Purpose Rotary Unions
MEDIA: Water, Non-Corrosive Fluids, and Oil
PRESSURE: 200 psi (1.38 MPa), 180 psi - 2 inch size only (1.24 MPa)
TEMPERATURE: 158°F (70°C), 159°F (71°C - 100°C): Reduce pressure rating 15%
SPEED: 1750 RPM, 1750 - 3500 RPM: Reduce pressure rating 20%
MATERIAL: Silicon carbide with carbon graphite seal faces
THREADS: 1/2 Inch to 2 Inch NPT, BSP & BSPP Available
- Silicon carbide / carbon graphite seal faces provide long service life.
- High precision ball bearings for smooth running and long life, even at high speeds.
- Internal bearing protection and vented body to prevent lubricant washout.
- Aluminum housing with stainless steel shaft.
- No maintenance required.
- Cost effective for general purpose applications.