The Rotary Union Limit Switch design provides the ultimate in adjustability with even higher accuracy than a cam switch.
- Switches rated 15 amps, 125-277 VAC; 1/2 amp, 125 VDC; 1/4 amp, 250 VDC.
- Switches SPST-N.C. SPDT available.
- Adaptable to all Duff-Norton mechanical actuators 2 ton and larger.
- Sturdy and compact, corrosion-resistant aluminum housing and cover, NEMA 4 enclosure rating, threaded 1/2 inch NPT conduit opening, brass nuts travel on stainless steel shaft.
- Easy to adjust, slotted traveling nuts allow precise fine-adjustment without the trial and error of cam type switches.
- Three available ratios to serve different travel requirements, while optimizing repeatability.
- Operating temperature, -20° to 150°F. Lifetime lubricated with synthetic grease.
- Can be mounted on either side of actuator, in four 90° orientations.
- May be ordered on actuators close-mounted to shortened worms, reducing actuator width.
- Additional rotary limit switches available with 4 positions, or for hazardous locations, consult factory.