Modular - Translating Ball Screw
Modular Actuators - 100 to 2,000 lb.
RATED LOADS: from 2,000 lbs, varies with gear ratio and motor HP
STANDARD STROKE: up to 24 inches
SPEED: to 170 in/min (varies with load and HP/RPM of motor)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The outer aluminum tube is corrosion-resistant protecting the translating tube, and lifting screw and nut
- A wiper-scraper seal at the end of the outer tube keeps dirt out and lubricants in
- A bronze guide bushing inside of the outer tube reduces lateral movement of the translating screw
- The translating is tube zinc coated for weather-resistance
- Single or quadruple lead ball-bearing type lifting screw and nut for higher efficiency and long life
- Vent in outer tube prevents pressure build-up in the actuator
- Furnished with standard clevis end on translating tube. A threaded end is available through special order depending on the application Any type of threaded connection may be substituted.