The Position Feedback Potentiometer/Transducer is designed to mount on the end of any SKA6000T limit switch. Its active component is a precision potentiometer which may be used as voltage divider to provide a feedback voltage that is proportional to actuator position.
- Multiple gear ratios allow for a wide range of raises.
- Standard resistance is 5000 ohms. Other resistances are available on special order.
- Power rating: 2 watts at 40°C
- Maximum service temperature: 85°C
- Interface directly with the Model SK6300-4K Digital Position Indicator to provide a scalable readout of position. The SKA6205 series models can also be used with most motor controls that have provision for potentiometer feedback signal.
- Transducer supplied with black anodized finish as standard.