Stainless Steel Screw Jacks
2-to-100-ton load capacity. Stainless Steel Screw Jacks offer positive mechanical action, precise positioning, and uniform lifting speeds. Standard configurations include upright or inverted units with translating or rotating lifting screws, and top plate, threaded, or clevis ends. Duff-Norton offers a complete line of both standard and custom engineered machine screw actuators for applications up to 350 tons.
- From 2 ton to 350 ton models.
- Sealed gear cavity keeps water and other contaminants out.
- Upright and inverted rotating screw models with traveling nut available.
- Available with keyed lifting screws for translating screw models.
- Can be retrofitted into applications where Duff-Norton non-stainless steel actuators have been previously used.
- Closed heights, lifting screw ends, worm shaft extensions, lifting screw thread pitches, materials, stop nut, bellows boot.